Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Tattered Angel Series.....SOLD




This is the latest Angel in the "Tattered Angel" series. Deep red and turquoise is one of my favorite color combinations,so I incorporated that into this painting. I try to design my Angels to fit a large range of styles, Folk Art, Primitive, Rustic, Modern, with a touch of French and Italian frescoes all in one! I will be listing this painting on Ebay tonight.You can see my current paintings for sale by clicking**HERE**.

Till next time-
LoriAnn

6 comments:

Julia said...

Very pretty. I really like your angels.

Alyssa S. said...

That is a beauty! I think red and turquoise are a great color combo too.

Michele said...

She is beautiful! And i just love her polka dot dress, so colorful!!

Micki Wilde said...

Your angels are gorgeous, you certainly have a great style!!

Micki x

Unknown said...

Love, love, love these angels!!!
Glad to see your art again
~Karen

Anonymous said...

I have never had art bring tears to my eyes, your art is so beautiufl and touching. Thank you for sharing.